Kandji is now available for purchase in the AWS Marketplace, the digital catalog for customers of Amazon Web Services (AWS). With thousands of listings from independent vendors, AWS Marketplace makes it easy for those customers to find and buy the software they need. They will now have access to Kandji directly, to further help them manage their IT resources.
Kandji is a modern, cloud-based solution to centrally manage and secure Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices. Its key benefits include:
- True zero-touch deployment: Kandji takes the heavy lifting out of user setup, with an interface built to give you more control without complicated scripting. Our platform is clean, elegant, and customizable, allowing you to manage and elevate those crucial first-touch experiences. Start teams with the right apps, settings, and security controls, reduce support volume, and increase your onboarding efficiency.
- Deep IdP and SSO integration: Make life simpler for your users with a single sign-on that doesn't sacrifice security. Automatically assign Blueprints and controls based on user data from your identity provider. Create a login experience that's distinctly yours but matches the ease and style Apple users expect.
- Self-healing device controls: More than 150 toggle-on security settings allow you to customize your devices without additional scripting or configuration. All are monitored and enforced by the Kandji Agent, so they're automatically remediated if they slip out of spec.
- Automated app patching: Ensure users are always running the right software versions without the work of packaging, testing, or deploying apps manually. Kandji does the heavy lifting for you without interrupting users' work.
- Managed OS updates: Managed OS is built into the Kandji platform and puts you in control of macOS across your fleet. Kandji supports all macOS updates, from major overhauls to minor patches, and all updates are fully-enforced, so you never have to worry about teams running the correct version.
- One-click compliance templates: Our pre-built templates—mapped to NIST, CIS, and STIG frameworks—deploy advanced security settings across your Mac fleet in minutes, with the ability to customize those settings individually.
- Integrated Endpoint Security & Response: Kandji can deliver advanced endpoint security and response functionality through the same Agent as device management, radically simplifying Mac security. Kandji EDR gathers all metadata on files, analyzes them, detects the potential for malicious activity, and quarantines problems—all in the span between a user clicking Download and that download completing.
- Accelerated MDM migration: Kandji's MDM migration tool and expert support take the stress out of switching from your old MDM solution. Our Migration Agent is custom-designed to fit your needs, deploys from your current MDM, and reduces user interaction to just a few clicks.
- Unmatched support: Every Kandji support engineer has Mac admin experience, so we're like an extension of your company, available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, free of charge. We know where you're coming from and provide peer-to-peer guidance on reaching your goals with device management and security.
Kandji is the Apple device management and security platform that empowers secure and productive global work. With Kandji, Apple devices transform themselves into enterprise-ready endpoints, with all the right apps, settings, and security systems in place. Through advanced automation and thoughtful experiences, we’re bringing much-needed harmony to the way IT, InfoSec, and Apple device users work today and tomorrow.